Call mrs. Winkler if you have monies for Pennies for Peace.....Its due now.

Keep looking here for camp updates
Apr 27, 2010

What a great time~ A big thanks to the Du Page County Forest Preserve Rangers for teaching us Archery. All the girls had a great time and the parents & leaders as well. Molly actually hit a Bulls Eye...not bad for a beginner. I think I definitely see more archery lessons in our future. A big thanks to our parents Ms. Vargas and Mr. Meyer for driving and slinging a few arrows with us. I think we actually have created a archery fan in Mr. Meyer~ And as always thanks to our Leaders Mrs. Kanatas and Mrs.Coffey. I cant wait till camp to spent some more time on the archery fields. Our last thank you is to the Faust Family for sending the perfect snack to end our day~

Next meeting May 11th~ it is our last meeting before camp and our closing picnic so I hope that everyone can attend~

GOOD JOB GIRLS~

No comments:

Post a Comment